Dr. rer. nat. Raden Mohammad Rachmat Sule, S.T., M.T.
- Undergraduate Degree Program, Bachelor of Science, 1989, Geophysical Program, Department of Geology, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB), Bandung.
- Master Degree Program, Master of Engineering, 1994, Applied Geophysics Program, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB), Bandung.
- Doctoral Degree Program, Doctor of Science, 2000, Geophysical Institute, Faculty of Physics, Karlsruhe University, Germany.
- Investigating Low Velocity Layer by Refraction seismic and seismic waveform modeling methods at Manokwari Block, West Irian Province, Indonesia, 2007 – now.
- G&G Study of Pagardewa Area, South Sumatra, May 2008 – now.
- Magnetic survey for iron-ore exploration, Aceh, September 2008 – now.
- Post doc Fellowship at Kyoto University – Japan, from Feb 2010 – Jan 2011.