Ignatius Sonny Winardhi, Ph.D.,
- Undergraduate Degree Program, Sarjana-I, 1986, Department of Geophysics and Meteorology, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB), Bandung.
- Master Degree Program, Master of Science, 1994, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- Doctoral Degree Program, Doctor of Philosophy, 1997, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- Rock Physics and Seismic Based Reservoir Characterization (Post- and Pre-Stack Seismic Analysis and Inversion)
- Developing Methodology for Enhancing Seismic Vertical Resolution.
- Time and Frequency Domain Analysis of Seismic Reflection Data for Direct Hydrocarbon Indicator (DHI).
- Sparse-layer Seismic Inversion Using Basis Pursuit Methodology for solving thin-layer problem.
- Application of Geostatistics and Multi-Point Statistics in Reservoir Characterization and Time-to-Depth Conversion.
- Selected publications can be found at Academia.edu and www.nrcresearchpress.com