Dr. Alfian Bahar, M.T.
Born in 1967 in Bukittinggi, West Sumatera. After completed under graduate program from ITB in 1992, I started my professional career as geophysicist in PT. Caltex Pacific Indonesia, before joining ITB as lecturer in 1995. I earn my doctoral degree In 2007 from Department of Applied Geophysics ITB. My research interest includes: Seismic data acquisition, processing and modeiing.
1) Undergraduate Degree Program, Bachelor of Science, 1992, Department of Geophysics and Meteorology, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB),Bandung.
2) Master Degree program, 1995, Applied Geophysics, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB), Bandung.
3) Doctor Degree program, 2007, Applied Geophysics, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB), Bandung.
- Development of low cost seismic source for shallow seismic survey
- Unconventional oil and gas exploration development.
- Marine seismic survey.