Staff | Dr.rer.nat. R. Mohammad Rachmat Sule, ST, MT
1) Undergraduate Degree Program, Bachelor of Science, 1989, Geophysical Program, Department of Geology, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB), Bandung.
2) Master Degree Program, Master of Engineering, 1994, Applied Geophysics Program, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB), Bandung.
3) Doctoral Degree Program, Doctor of Science, 2000, Geophysical Institute, Faculty of Physics, Karlsruhe University, Germany.
1) Investigating Low Velocity Layer by Refraction seismic and seismic waveform modeling methods at Manokwari Block, West Irian Province, Indonesia, 2007 – now.
2) G&G Study of Pagardewa Area, South Sumatra, May 2008 – now.
3) Magnetic survey for iron-ore exploration, Aceh, September 2008 – now.
4) Post doc Fellowship at Kyoto University - Japan, from Feb 2010 – Jan 2011.
E-mail Address rachmat.sule[at]gmail.com